Sunday 4 January 2015

Nurturing Human Potential


I have delivered a lecture in a training session titled "Innovation in Human Resource Development for Employment Generation in SAAR region"

This training was conducted by SAAR human Resource Development Center Islamabad from 15th Dec to 20th Dec 2014. Representatives from SAARC countries were participated. My lecture was on the subject of Nurture Human Potential and I emphasized that before creating a strong human will for personal development, we can not achieve the target of commutative human resource development in a society. Another important point was that there is a need to prioritize research & developments that lead to inventions and invention leading to new industries. SAARC countries suffered number of social issues and problems and if we see with open eyes there are lot of opportunities for employment generations in solving these problems. I have also shared couple of practical & motivational stories.

Famous sayings that inspired the participants were;

Where there is a will, there is a way
Where there is a way, I will find it   & Where there is no way..... I will make it
Look for work and don't for job

My presentation can be viewed through this link. Nurturing Human Potential

Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment